Order before 12 noon For Next Day UK Delivery!
Royal Marines Commando 'By Sea By Land' Chronograph
-Featuring Globe and Laurel Insignia
The famous motto of the Royal Marines Commandos truly encapsulates the adaptability of these valiant men. With a strength today of some 6500, the Commandos rely on cutting edge equipment to be readier than ever for operations in areas of conflict across the world. For every Marine, precision is crucial. Often, the difference between success and failure can come down to seconds and an ultra-reliable, durable timepiece is a vital piece of the Commandos' kit.
Precision-crafted in stainless steel, the Royal Marines 'By Sea By Land' Chronograph features a wealth of authentic Marines detail. A raised, 22-carat gold accented Globe and Laurel insignia and gold-edged chronograph dials adorn the watch face, which features reflective hands for easy night viewing. The reverse is inscribed with the ten facets of the Royal Marines’ ethos and insignia, plus an individual issue number, so no two watches are alike! Plus, a precision quartz movement ensures accurate timekeeping.
Don’t miss your chance to acquire this individually numbered chronograph, which is limited to just 4,999 worldwide. Order now!
• The Royal Marines 'By Sea By Land' Chronograph is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
• Officially licensed by the Royal Navy
• Precision-crafted in gleaming stainless steel
• Raised 22-carat gold Globe and Laurel Insignia on watch face
• 22-carat gold-edged chronograph dials measure up to 12 hours in seconds, minutes and hours
• Reflective hands make for easy night-viewing
• Precision quartz Chronograph movement
• Individually engraved with a unique issue number
• Chronograph face measures 1¾ inches (4.3cm) including bezel; adjustable strap measures 10 inches (25.4cm) long by 2/3 inches (1.7cm) wide.
• Water resistant to 30 metres (98.4 feet)
• Accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity